How to create a Google Account in 7 easy Steps(With pictures)?

 How to create a Google Account?


Hello guys. Welcome all of you in 2a.m.Newss.

Do you also searching for how to create a google account? Then you have landed at right website. Today I will teach you how to make a google account in few steps with image.

Well it is very easy to everyone to create a google account. All you have to do is follow the given steps carefully.

How to create a Google Account?

Step 1. Go to any browser(Google, Chrome, UC Browser, Firefox, Mozilla etc.) and search https://www.google.com/gmail/about/ in browser and click on 'Create Account'.













Step 2. Now fill all form.{eg.- First Name- Anand, Last Name- Raj, Username- anandraj@gmail.com, Password- ********(at least 8 characters), Confirm Password- ********} and click on next button.


Step 3. If you want to add phone number then click on Phone number and fill your phone number and if you don't want to add phone number so leave it because it is optional.

Step 4. Now if you want to add recovery email then fill your other email because it is also optional.

Step 5. Now add your DOB(Date of Birth).

IMPORTANT- You can create a google account only when you are above 18 years old.

Step 6. Now add your gender(Male, Female, Rather not say or Custom).


Step 7. Now before clicking on I agree, read the privacy and terms of google carefully and click on I agree.


After clicking on I agree, a pop up window will be open and it is your google account dashboard.


It's done. Your Google Account is successfully created.

DISCLAIMER- I have tried to only answer your question. I just gave you information related to google. I have just gave legal information. I don't recommend you to download any third party app or any website. I have not tried to hurt anyone by this post.

Hey guys. If you have any query about how to create google account or anything, then you can email me on bloghelp24by7@gmail.com I will try to answer your question as soon as possible.

I will happy to see you in another post like this. Stay home stay safe. Thank you. Have a nice day.


2 Comments

If you have any doubt, please let me know.

Previous Post Next Post